The University for Foreigners Perugia organizes special courses to meet specific training and education objectives in relation to certain aspects of Italian culture.
The courses are held throughout the year and can be taken at the University in Perugia or abroad. The courses must have a minimum of 10 applicants and they are organized in packages, which include: accommodation, meals, lessons (Italian language, exercises, on-site lessons), workshops, guided tours and final certificate.
The University also organizes special courses upon request, where applicants have the opportunity to customize their training by combining various types of activities (lectures, workshops and guided tours). The cost of the course varies depending on the time of year, the number of participants, the type of accommodations (*** hotel, **hotel, university dorm, etc...) and meals (restaurant, university cafeteria, etc.) that are chosen.
The University is willing to provide free estimates on the basis of specific requests.
• Italian language and culture course focusing on Umbrian lace
• Italian language, culture and cuisine course
• Italian language and culture course focusing on Umbrian landscapes and gardens
• Italian language and culture course for opera singers
• Italian language and culture course focusing on the history and the processing of Umbrian paper
• Italian language and culture course focusing Umbrian ceramics
• Italian art
• Italian language, culture and embroidery corse
•Italian language and culture course and practice Italian Football study and training
Requisiti di accesso
Visa permission stay for the duration of the special course.
Titolo di studio straniero necessario
Organizzazione delle lezioni
https://www.unistrapg.it/ didattica/corsi-di-lingua- e-cultura-italiana/corsi-speciali
The cost of living in Perugia is about € 700,00 per month.